We’re OPEN + Safety Procedures
To our beloved wellness community,
We have been closely monitoring the guidelines and regulations by the County and State. Per the instruction and direction of each, we have re-opened the Daly City location.
The online schedule on our website is current.
If you would like to start attending classes again, please send us an email informing us of this. We will adjust your past membership and confirm once it’s ready for you to start booking classes.
* Please email us several days before your desired class return date, to allow enough time for our staff to address your account / membership needs.
Booking & Cancellations:
Pre-booking of classes required to attend. You may book classes via our website schedule page or via the general “Mindbody” phone app.
* Please note that the previous branded phone app “Hot Yoga Plus Daly City” (for IOS) is no longer active due to app service provider no longer being in operation. For now you may utilize the general “Mindbody” App, as described at the bottom of this page.
If canceling a booked reservation, it must be done so a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time. If late-cancel or no-show within the 2 hour window, the single class drop-in rate will apply.
You may attend classes at your designated home studio location; Travel-Passes between studio locations not available at this time.
Safe Studio Procedures Implemented:
We are committed to your safety and are following the guidelines per the CDC and State of CA.
– Updated capacity limit for each class.
– Pre-booking for classes required.
– Marked spaces for socially distant mat placement.
– Marked flooring in lobby for check-in and entering yoga room.
– Hand Sanitizer available.
– Symptoms checklist and Thermostat temperature check for each person before entering the yoga room.
– Limit number of people per changing room.
– Floor cleaning system implemented after every class. All surfaces and high touch areas disinfected throughout the day.
– Air purifiers installed in yoga room. H13 Medical Grade HEPA filters remove over 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns with 5-in-1 filter system, capturing airborne viruses & bacteria.
– Fresh-Air HVAC system replacing air throughout each class and cross room ventilation between sessions.
– Focus on cashless transactions.
– No mat/towel rentals; students to bring their own or purchase new.
– In order to support our staff and teachers, we will implement occasional audio-lead only classes by certified teachers (to be posted on the schedule).
your Hot Yoga Plus Team!