Temporarily Closed + Safety Procedures
Per the guidelines and direction of the County and State, for our business category, we have temporarily closed our indoor group class sessions.
We will notify everyone with future updates as we learn of new developments.
Your current membership will be placed on hold and adjusted once we reopen.
We are committed to your safety and are following the guidelines per the CDC and State of CA.
– Updated capacity limit for each class.
– Pre-booking for classes required.
– Marked spaces for socially distant mat placement.
– Marked flooring in lobby for check-in and entering yoga room.
– Hand Sanitizer available.
– Symptoms checklist and Thermostat temperature check for each person before entering the yoga room.
– Limit number of people per changing room.
– Floor cleaning system implemented after every class. All surfaces and high touch areas disinfected throughout the day.
– Air purifiers installed in yoga room. H13 Medical Grade HEPA filters remove over 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns with 5-in-1 filter system, capturing airborne viruses & bacteria.
– Focus on cashless transactions.
– No mat/towel rentals; students to bring their own or purchase new.
– Additional cross-ventilation of room during and between classes.
– Face Masks required throughout facility, except when on personal mat once class begins.
– In order to support our staff and teachers, we will implement occasional audio-lead only classes by certified teachers (to be posted on the schedule).
– Steaming live virtual classes will be added to the schedule following after reopening.
Christian, Shelley & the Hot Yoga Plus Team!